Hi everyone, this is my first post ever on any forum, but i read alot of threads and learned alot from all of you guys!
I recently bought a 2004 Cbr 1000rr with 16k miles, that had front end damage and some tail damage(mostly fairing), the bike started fine so i wanted to put back on the road.
Damage after inspection (with a couple of surprises) was:
- Forks bent
-triple tree bent
- top bridge cracked in half
- stem bearing race cracked
- radiator leaking
- headlight gone!
- windscreen gone!
- fairings broken
- left mirror gone!
- front fender broken
- left switches case cracked(minor)
- tip over sensor cracked(minor)
- rear light broken
- slightly bent subframe
- broken clutch lever
- probably more to discover!
So i took everything apart and started fixing it up.
When i finally reinstalled everything, i filled up the radiator and tried to start the bike to bleed the cooling system. I turned all needed switches "on" and pressed the start button(fully charged battery); the engine was firing (i'd say halfway) but not enough to start(like a cold engine in the morning) it did that for about 6-7 starts then nothing..... no firing since then!!!
What i checked/tested is:
- new spark plugs
- clutch switch good
- tip over sensor good(even bypassed it to try)
- stand switch good
- neutral switch good
- kill switch good
- ignition switch good
- fuses good
- grounds good
- eye-checked wiring harness the most i could looks good (there was a alarm but didnt have the remote so i took it off completely)
- changed ECM with known good one
- changed crank pulse sensor with known good one
- getting pulse at cam sensor
- getting good voltage a ecm connector
- good ground a ecm connector
- cleaned corrosion from the most connectors i could
- fuel pump is priming(new premium gas)
- GETTING NO VOLTAGE AT COIL PACK CONNECTORS
- GETTING NO SPARK WITH SPARK PLUG GROUNDED TO FRAME/ENGINE
- NO MIL CODES!
Im going nuts HELP ME!!!
Question:I recently checked the 3way clutch diode located in the fusebox and
there is no continuity/resistance from it, could it be that? (anyways i just ordered it)