Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi! [Archive] - 1000RR.com Forums

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!

bakerjb
09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone,
I am new to the board. I currently have an 04 SV650S, and have my heart set on a new 06 CBR1000RR hopefully in March or April. I am torn between the Repsol and the straight Black. I just can't wait till they hit the showroom floor!!

09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the Board.

Whatever you do, don't ever get rid of the SV, even when you get your next bike. You'll thank me later.

Luvfender
09-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone,
I am new to the board. I currently have an 04 SV650S, and have my heart set on a new 06 CBR1000RR hopefully in March or April. I am torn between the Repsol and the straight Black. I just can't wait till they hit the showroom floor!!

Welcome!

I'll give you my .02 which is worth a half penny at best :lol:

I have the Repsol and the leather jacket which they sold me for 150 off because I bought a bunch of other bikes there so they said :roll: Anyway, I'm a flying freakin billboard. If I go through anywhere you bet when the cop say's "what did he look like?" , I'll be the only guy in town with orange wheels.
If you wanna ride like a raped ape once in a while, you will be easy to find... That being said, I love my Repsol :eek: Next one will be flat black with black leathers for me...

bakerjb
09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks, I am leaning a bit toward the Black. Just saw the new 06....SWEEEET!!
That would look mean with chrome rims and laser extreme pipes, etc. :D