Mustangs Strip Club [Archive] - 1000RR.com Forums

Mustangs Strip Club

CrashTestDummie
09-01-2006, 01:52 PM
What a night. Me and the guys went off post last night to one of the local strip clubs. Of course, we were hammered (what else is new). the place wasn't bad. Nice looking girls. Well, they can be rough too. they perform this act called the "sacrifice" where you sit on stage with no shirt on and your hands tied behind your back. My buddies must have gotten me the "vip" treatment because these girls fucked me up. They were slapping the shit out of me and biting my nipples. They did this for like 3 minutes, it seemed like eternity. Then, to top it off, they put ice on my nuts inside my pants. Yeah, it was cold.

My nipples still hurt today but hey, it was a good time.

crash

vt954
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Sounds like a good night! Where is it?

scott1kRR
09-02-2006, 07:24 AM
That aint rough. My birthday was a couple weeks ago so the wife and I go out with another couple to eat. Then afterwards it's my call so I say tity bar. Well we go and so happens I know one of the strippers, she rides with some of my friends. The wife and her girlfriend decide to buy me a on stage birthday lap dance. I get up there sit a chair tie hands behind the pole, all is good. A few minutes later the have me get down on stage and are riding me etc... then take the leather belt the had tied me up with and proceed to beat my ass. I'm talking these chick went crazy, lasted about song and a half thats 3-4 min. When we got home and the wife saw my ass she felt so bad she couldnt stop crying. I was bruised black/blue/purple from the small of my back to my thighs. THe sad thing was she had paid for it.

Truck
09-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Teach you guys from hanging out with them high paid prick teasers. Id have chosen a glass of wine and some real good sex with the wife. :thumbsup:

CrashTestDummie
09-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Damn Scott, that sucks bro. However, you can only look back at it and laugh your ass off. Hey, maybe that might ease the pain.

olderRR.
09-04-2006, 01:35 AM
That's NUTS!
I'd never let anybody tie me up.
Sheeeit.
With my luck, They'd tie me up, the girls would leave and Leroy would take over.....

gntbldr
09-04-2006, 12:42 PM
That's NUTS!
I'd never let anybody tie me up.
Sheeeit.
With my luck, They'd tie me up, the girls would leave and Leroy would take over.....

:ohshit:

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

Courtjester
09-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Teach you guys from hanging out with them high paid prick teasers. Id have chosen a glass of wine and some real good sex with the wife. :thumbsup:

your wife still has sex with you???? you said "wife" right??? how's a fella manage something like that??? but yeah, i'd agree that would have been a much better choice. still seems like "wife" and "sex" wouldn't go together in the same night.

Truck
09-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Yea man once in a blue moon. You know women they are fickle one month your not to lucky and another your very lucky. Buy hey its like fine wine the longer your with them the better it gets. Just ask older he will tell you.:thumbsup:

scott1kRR
09-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Weve been married 14yrs and she know who's Im going home with. I wasnt tied to where I couldnt have gotten out wuickly. But all in all we had a good time.

Courtjester
09-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Buy hey its like fine wine the longer your with them the better it gets. Just ask older he will tell you.:thumbsup:

see, i've found they are more like milk. the longer you're with them... OH GOD DAMN IT... get that nasty shit away from me.